March 26, 2020
After revisiting our Governor’s order from Monday, I have decided to resume the delivery of mulch and loam products.
New procedures are in place to limit the spread of the disease in accordance with the CDC’s recommendations:
- Our office will not be accessible until further notice
- All orders will be taken through phone, text, email or on-line
- Payment will be taken over the phone or through our websites on-line order form
- Paid receipts will be emailed to you
- You will be asked to leave a marked spot on your property (bucket, chalk X, chair …) for the drop location
- Mike Lynch Enterprises is not responsible for damage done to property when asked to drive beyond the curb/road.
- If you are picking up material, please follow above ordering and payment options
- Upon arriving at our yard, you MUST remain in your vehicle, we will have the loading spot clearly marked
- Please call the office 10 minutes before arriving, this will allow office to communicate through 2-way radio to our loaders to know your order is complete and we are ready to load your vehicle
- Tarping of trucks and/or trailers (if needed) is your responsibility and we will have an area in which you may exit the vehicle safely to cover
- There will be no direct contact between our loading operators and our customers
I will continue to provide updates to our Maintenance and Irrigation customers as time unfolds.
We remind everyone, it is for the safety of our customers, employees and all our families at all times.
Stay Well, Mike